Do you ever have those nights where you wander around the kitchen opening your pantry and cupboards looking for a little something to satisfy your chocoholic, sweet tooth?
That’s me nearly every night. . .
A few years ago I came across this old family cookie recipe. Within 20 minutes, I had a fresh platter of fluffy, delicious cookies. Now it’s my go-to for a late-night cookie craving!
This recipe makes about a dozen and a half medium-sized cookies!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Cookie sheet
- One large mixing bowl
- One small bowl
- 2 mixing spoons
- ⅔ cup Old Fashioned quick-cook oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (use Almond Butter or Crunchy Peanut Butter for extra crunch)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ¾ – 1 cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chops
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small bowl, combine oats and baking soda. Stir and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, vanilla extract, eggs, and brown sugar. Mix the ingrediants thoroughly until dough is creamy and smooth.
- Add dry ingrediants from small to large bowl of wet ingrediants.
- Mix well then add the chocolate chips
- Form dough into 1-2 inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 13-16 minutes until fluffy and golden!
Be generous with the chocolate chips! As I always say, “You can never have too much chocolate.”
Try it out! If you like it, save it or share it!
Make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more recipes, meal plan ideas, and other fun content!